I see you've mastered the picture loading??!!! good job!! It's sooo nice to see you with the grandchildren. Tiki has only Alika's parents but they live on another Island...Dad & Mom would spoil Tiki rotten if they were here!! I used to bake Christmas cookies every year with my Grandmother, and I always cherish that!!!
thanks!! but I still couldn't get the comments beside the photos. It will come to me soon, I hope. I love to cook with the grandchildren. The first thing I have taught most of them is to cook eggs.
2 comments:
I see you've mastered the picture loading??!!! good job!! It's sooo nice to see you with the grandchildren. Tiki has only Alika's parents but they live on another Island...Dad & Mom would spoil Tiki rotten if they were here!! I used to bake Christmas cookies every year with my Grandmother, and I always cherish that!!!
thanks!! but I still couldn't get the comments beside the photos. It will come to me soon, I hope.
I love to cook with the grandchildren. The first thing I have taught most of them is to cook eggs.
Post a Comment