Today started off okay but then it went downhill.
When I got up I called Mary to check on Ben and to see if I needed to pick up anything on my way there. Yes, I needed to pick up some medicine from the drug store. Okay, no problem.
About 1:00, Mary called to say I needed to go to the doctor's office and pick up a new prescription and get it filled. Okay, no problem.
I left home about 1:30. I went to the doctor's office and got the prescription. I drove across town to the drug store. The druggist said they didn't have the new medicine in stock but I could get it at their sister store across town. Off I went.....got the prescription filled......sort of. They did not have all of it. Said I could come back in two days for the rest. Okay, no problem.
I left the second drug store and headed back across town to go to Ben's house. I was slowing for a red light and WHAM.......I was rear-ended. I'm okay but my bumper is a little scratched.
I think it was 4:30 when I got to Ben's house.
He was not feeling well at all. We worked on getting him comfortable for about an hour before we were successful. He seems to be suffering more lately. The loss of muscle seems to make his bones ache more. Thank you all for your prayers, please keep them coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you really OK? Call me.
oh nooooo....watch how you feel a couple days AFTER, PRAY
I WILL!!!
Post a Comment