Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I just got home from Ben's. He had a good morning. We shared several smiles. He has had a few bad days lately. That made today even better.

Barbara got to come home Saturday. I visited her last Tuesday and they had told her then that her last radiation treatment would be Friday and if all went well she could probably go home. She was VERY happy to hear that. She had been there for 6 weeks.

I called Max yesterday to see about yard help today. He said he would come. However, when Estil came home later yesterday, he said he and Max were going fishing this morning. Needless to say, no yard help today. I guess fishing with Pop was a much better offer.

I called for Hannah to come help me clean today. She had a better offer. She and her mom are hanging out at the pool today.

Oh well, I think I'll just go shopping.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Or you could dig in your picture pile and post some golden oldies. Shopping sounds great too, I'm just saying....

Glad to see you liked my last post. You know we have been having fun, just wished we lived a little closer so we could join in the fun there!

VERY HAPPY to hear the news on Uncle Ben and Aunt Bob. Tell everyone hello and we love them!!