Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr

Baby it is cold outside! 18 degrees when I got up at 11:00 a.m. I didn't notice the temp when I came home this morning. Just that I NEEDED my gloves and scarf and all layers I had on.

No change in Ben. Pleasant, uneventful night. Watch a little TV, talk a little, nap a little. I struggled to stay awake. I got home about 4:30 a.m. went to bed and right to sleep. I woke up about 10:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I hope I can catch a nap before I go back tonight.

Thanks to all your prayers. Keep them up.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It IS cold out. Wish we were in Hawii!!

Thanks for keeping us updated on Uncle Ben, hope you do get that nap before you go to work.

You were in my dreams last night. Check my blog to find out more. Love you!

Dina said...

OH MY GOSH, I could NOT HANDLE THAT!! what would ya all do in beautiful weather with torquoise water & sun beaming on your shoulders???? just waiting!!