Friday, May 23, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend

Pop took Naomi and Joe fishing on Saturday morning. We watched Max race Saturday evening! Emily dressed in her First Communion dress to crown the statue of Mary Sunday morning!
Katherine served at the Mass before Emily helped crown the statue of Mary!

4 comments:

Frankie said...

How sweet Emily looks in her first communion dress! and so special to be the one who crowned Our Blessed Mother. Iloved those days when I was a child.


later..

Kathy said...

Hey! I love your pictures!!!

You captured the look of the day.

Dina said...

I havent been on the computer for awhile. I can check my emails @ work, but I cant comment or read comments on blogs, so I stopped looking. Looks like a beautiful family weekend. How did Max do?? Naomi looks sooo pretty!

Dianne said...

Max came in first in his division and third overall. Best of all he had a good race and didn't get wrecked!