All of my work life I consistently saved some of my pay each month. For a long time we didn't invest in the stock market. Then temptation got the best of us. We moved a lot of our savings to various funds that were considered 'good' 'safe' investments. We have been watching them disappear. I keep telling myself "we still have more than our original investment". That gives me some comfort, but we had so much more last year.
Estil keeps telling me not to worry, it will come back. I hope he is right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sure hope Estil is right, and soon all this mess will be over.
YES!!! It is soo sad that all of this is taking people LIFE SAVINGS AWAY!!! Estil is always like most men I know...simply said..."Everything will be alright". hes a very wise man.
Post a Comment