This is called candleing but it isn't really a candle. It is supposed to create a vacuum and clean the wax from her ear. Like Kathy said, if we didn't take pictures it would be hard to explain and harder to believe.
Dina - Yes, it really works - most of the time. It works but not always helps hearing. We bought them at the local health food store. Although they look like a candle they are actually a cone with a hole at each end. The vacuum sucks the wax out into the cone.
4 comments:
Interesting. What's more interesting is the fact that kids and adults line up for this treatment in our family! Levi is still asking me to do his.
Thanks for the reminder!
I thought everyone who lives in the country knows about this! Do you guys also Neti? I don't how we would get through cold season without it!
oh my, I've NEVER SEEN nor heard of this...does it really work??? can I do it to my husband?? (his favorite line is "HUH??!" he never hears very well
Dina - Yes, it really works - most of the time. It works but not always helps hearing. We bought them at the local health food store. Although they look like a candle they are actually a cone with a hole at each end. The vacuum sucks the wax out into the cone.
Post a Comment