Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Turtle Cake

Naomi and her friends were waiting for the ice cream and cake!
When she asked for a 'turtle cake', I thought about chocolate, carmel and pecans.  WRONG!
A cake that looked like her turtle.  That is what she wanted.

It is a chocolate cake and six cupcakes.  A little food coloring and you get a Turtle Cake!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures! You did an awesome job on the cake, I couldn't have done it without you.

We had a great weekend, full of fun and lots of memories. Thanks to you and Pop, we pulled it off without a hitch!

I love you both and can't tell you how much you mean to me and my family.

Frankie said...

what a cute cake! good job, really cute pictures too.

Dina said...

AWESOME!!! I thought the same thing you did...carmel, etc....kids sure have a different way of thinking. sooo lucky to have you all!!