Monday, July 06, 2009

Fun at the ballgames!

Levi got to keep score using the lighted scoreboard.
Hannah took Jack to the playground. I don't know who had more fun!
After the game, Emily gets her 'game drink'.

Sam and Levi liked climbing the bleachers more than watching the game.
All of it was fun!

5 comments:

Dina said...

kids always find something much more interesting!!! Don't I miss those days of finding fun in NOTHING!!!

Frankie said...

fun with grand kids, what more could you want!

Kathy said...

Love your pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun.

I didn't even recognize Hannah! She is so sweet to take Jack, I know McKenzie loves it.

The picture of Dad and Jack is sooo precious! You can tell, they are both right where they want to be.

Levi Joseph said...

Hey mom don't forget I was there!

Kathy said...

Hey Levi! How could I ever forget you were there? I was missing you like crazy, but knowing you were having a blast!!!

PS.....since they let you keep score, I won't tell them about the bank "incident"!