
This is a photo from the three legged race ran at the reunion last week. We had a great time reconnecting with our family. It was the first one in too long of a time. Some of us were meeting for the first time. Better late than never!

I have a beautiful Buddleja Davidii (butterfly bush) in my front yard. This year we moved it and it has loved the new location. The butterflies have too.

This is a photograph I took of my front porch. The bee is a foot scraper. I thought it would be a good exercise for me to regain some of my painting skills. I am working on it now. I will show it when it is complete. The composition is good for the variety of painting needs. Flowers--bricks--bee brush--leaves. Each requires a different skill. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
looks like you all had a great day,
I saw Kathy's pictures, but couldn't comment. had to open my acct again. maybe it will work this time.
it did, guess I had been off too long.
your butterfly bush is beautiful.
am anxious to see your painting
of it.
First, good luck on the painting. I'm sure you will make it beautiful!
I had such a good time at the reunion. We have a great family, and it is fun getting to know them!
Now I know you have a lot more catching up to do, so I'll let you get back at it. I love you!
cant wait to see the paintings!!!!
Post a Comment