Saturday, November 14, 2009

A day with Kenny' family

I seem to have put these on in reverse......... Oh well.......The day ended with Kenny harvesting the large deer. This was the first day of deer hunting season. He has a small farm that he has 2 goats and 4 horses, several chickens, 2 dogs and a cat. Other wild animals also enjoy the pasture. One such fellow was the deer shown below.


The day began with soccer games. Mary was one of the coaches for Katherine's team. Christopher and Katherine both had games today. They both did very good. Christopher played as goal keeper most of the time and had several saves......His team won 3 to 0!!!!!


We belately celebrated his birthday today. Lots of fun.....He is growing up!!!! Such a nice young man!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Good times with good people, nothing better!

Dina said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! Go Soccer team!!!! Dianne, I could probably eat deer, but ONLY IF I DON'T SEE IT!!! I would feel too sad....funny , i don't feel that sentimental with FISH!!!

Frankie said...

enjoyed your story,and remembering,
the last time I saw Kenny he was
single,and now what a nice family.