Monday, May 09, 2011

I am starting to miss my blogspot!

It seems like a long time ago, I joined Facebook........that is when I began neglecting my bl0g and Then I sort of abandoned it.

div>
We are in Curacao and it is beautiful here. The water is just warm enough, the sand is great and the weather is warm and breezy. We have met some really nice and interesting people from all across the United States......from CA to MA! div>

div>
We have been playing cards every night and Jim and Estil are very happy. Too happy....I think Cindy and I are going to have to change our playing style. div>

div>
The telephone is VERY expensive to use, so we just turned ours off. The internet is not very reliable for some reason. It is better late at night and that is the time now. I will try and post some photos later!!!div>

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you for letting me know to look! I am so glad you all are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it. I really missed y'all flying out from our house, it's always such a treat to see you and hear the stories when they are fresh.

We all love you all very much!