I just got home from visiting with Ben. He is doing okay. His feet are swollen and he hurts most of the time. Mary is awfully tired. She still doesn't get any proper sleep. It is almost impossible to find help. She does have two nursing students who sit about 28 hours a week but that isn't enough. We thank you for your prayers and ask that you continue with them so we can find someone on a regular basis.
On another note, I am soooooo glad I am retired. The wind-chill factor was 5 degrees this morning. I would hate to think I had to spend my whole day working in the cold again. I love my retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes!! you are sooo lucky!!! THAT IS COLD!!
Glad to see you are back. I was beginning to get worried. I wish I could help in some way... more prayers? I'm glad you are retired to! I feel for anyone having to be out in this extream cold. My prayer list is getting longer...
Post a Comment