This photo is dated November 10, 1975.
It is Aunt Mildred's 60'th birthday. Looks like she and Mother are having fun!
Dorothy Dean (Mother) on the left. Aunt Mildred on the right. Two sisters having fun! ! !
great picture of Granny! I don't remember her smiling like that very much. It seemed like she always had a smile, just not like that one. We always had a good time with her. I don't remember her sister too well.
wow...I feel like I was in a coma and need to meet everybody all over again...nice picture!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
great picture of Granny! I don't remember her smiling like that very much. It seemed like she always had a smile, just not like that one. We always had a good time with her. I don't remember her sister too well.
wow...I feel like I was in a coma and need to meet everybody all over again...nice picture!!
Post a Comment