Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Is it REALLY a bargain?

I am repairing a pair of riding pants for Max. I needed some leather for the patches, so I went to Hobby Lobby. While searching for the leather I saw a wall of CLEARANCE. Of course, I had to check it out. I found a CRO-HOOK. It is like circular knitting needles except it is two crochet hooks. It was marked down to 22 cents. I couldn't pass it up. Now, what do I do with it. I love all needlework. I thought I knew how to do most. I have no idea what to do with this needle, but curiosity got the best of me. When I find out what to do with it I will really appreciate this bargain.

If anyone out there knows how to use this needle, please let me know!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Is what a bargain?! I can only imagine what you are referring to. Life? the word really? tell us please!!!

Kathy said...

Welcome to the age of technology!! Where one can view an image in an instant.

I think it is funny that I posted before you could even get your post out. Is that the same as interupting?! My apologies.

Good luck with your cpo-hook, it sounds exciting!

Kathy said...

CRO-HOOK, it's a cro-hook!