Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sleepy day

Once a month I have breakfast with some of the people I used to work with. I refer to it as 'breakfast buddies'. As some of you know I have been sitting with Ben at 4:00a.m. until around noon. For several months, I have had to miss the breakfast. Last month and again today Estil traded with me. Only problem - that means I had to go back last night from 10:00p.m. until 12:30a.m. Then I got up at 6:30a.m. to go to breakfast. Long story made short, I was so tired, I have slept all day. After an enjoyable breakfast and friendly conversation, I came home, turned off my telephone and SLEPT.

Ben seems to reached another plateau. He is holding his own. Still can use remote control on the television, sometimes with a little help. I can still understand him ( I read his lips), so we share some memories. We have had a few good laughs. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad for the up-date and that Uncle Ben is holding his own. You are always in our prayers.

Can't wait to see you next weekend! I know you are counting down the days.