Monday, March 31, 2008

REACHING OUT

Estil and I were shopping this afternoon and ran into our cousin John. I don't think I have seen him since Mother died. That was 9 years ago. We were really glad to see him and I gave him my blog address and invited him to give us a view. If he joins, that will be another branch of the family. We may find more pieces to the puzzle we call life.

I really don't enjoy shopping much any more but when I see old friends and family it makes it all worth while!

4 comments:

Frankie said...

hope John does join, I have really enjoyed blogging, nice to get to know you all better,and it's fun too.

Kathy said...

John who? I'm with Frankie, it would be nice to get to know more of our family. Everyone can join in the fun!

Dina said...

John Salmon??

Dianne said...

Kathy and Dina...My cousin John, Uncle Delly's son. Uncle Delly is Granny's and Aunt Mildred's brother.

I have given all of Billys children our blogspot address but they haven't decided to participate yet. I hope they read it occasionally.