That is a friends favorite saying. I think I agree with him! Follows is the 'Dress Code for Seniors' someone gave me.
Despite what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT GO TOGETHER!
A nose ring and bifocaols
Spiked hair and bald spots
Pierced tongue and dentures
Miniskirts and support hose
Ankle bracelets and corn pads
Speedo's and cellulite
Belly button ring and gall bladder surgery scar
Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
Midriff shirts and Midriff bulge
Bikinis and liver spots
Short shorts and varicose veins
Inline skates and a walker
I disagree with a few of these. I think I will wear support hose if I wear a miniskirt. If I decide to put on a pair of skates, inline or other, I will need a walker. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
funnee!
This is funny! I'm sure over the years we will be seeing many of the don'ts you listed!
My client told me the story of a woman with fiery red, spiked hair, reading glasses and that had her eyebrow pierced, told her how pretty her hair was. (She is the daughter of the mama we went to the birthday party). Needless to say she was a bit surprised.
Post a Comment