Thursday, November 06, 2008

Is it Obama or Mama

Jack visits us 2 or 3 days a week while McKenzie goes to school. I am a newshound. I have had my television on news channels most of the day. Jack is starting to talk. McKenzie says he is saying Mama. She is so wrong! He is saying Obama! He loves to listen to Barack Obama! :>)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Funny! We were watching the news last night. It was so wild to see such excitement in this country!!!

Dianne said...

It is wonderful to have such hope again!

I really think we just needed a real change in thinking in the presidency. HOPE IS IN THE AIR!

Dina said...

That is sooo cute...we have shirts out here that say "Malama your Mama". Malama in Hawaiian means to "take care". I think we should make shirts that say "Malama Obama!"