Kathy-She wore the pants she has on. No pants came with the dress. Ears were supposed to come with the costume but they weren't there. All sales are final so she went to Hobby Lobby and got the stuff to make them herself. I think she did a great job with them.
3 comments:
great costumes!!! He's soo adorable, so is SHE...but babies always are sooo pinchable!!
WOW! He is so cute. I'm gonna have to see him in that costume myself!
Now Hannah is a different story. Did she have pants to go with that outfit? It's scary how fast she is growing up! Very cute though.
Kathy-She wore the pants she has on. No pants came with the dress. Ears were supposed to come with the costume but they weren't there. All sales are final so she went to Hobby Lobby and got the stuff to make them herself. I think she did a great job with them.
Post a Comment