Wow that was a nice obit. soo much info I would of never known. How did you post this on your blog...??? just in that one word here, when you click on that it goes to the link, how do you do that??!!
Very nice. Thank you for putting on the blog and making it easy on us!
Thank you for the link, I will print it out and put it in my family records.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow that was a nice obit. soo much info I would of never known. How did you post this on your blog...??? just in that one word here, when you click on that it goes to the link, how do you do that??!!
Very nice. Thank you for putting on the blog and making it easy on us!
Thank you for the link, I will print it out and put it in my family records.
Post a Comment