
These are photo's of our friend Jerry and Gayle's garage. They are really glad it is not the house! Just a small example of how heavy the ice is.Our real electricty came back on line about two hours ago. YEAH!!!!!! I have been cooking the thawed food and doing laundry. Modern appliances are wonderful! Just turn the dial and push the button. Presto! The clothes are clean and dry, The dishes are clean and sanitized!

3 comments:
I'm with you! Glad it wasn't their house they had to deal with. It certainly looks like its going to take some time.
Amen to electricity and modern convienences! I am loving being home with all the perks!
Keep us posted! Will you please forward me the e-mail info you recieved? Thanks.
oh MY!!! Tell Jerry & Gayle Hello, and GLAD there was no damage to house!!!
winter wonderland for sure, good to know you have electricity again.
i bet the fire place was fun, well
for a while anyway...
Post a Comment