You forgot to mention that he wore the helmet all the time. Not that I made him, he just wanted to.
This is great! Levi is so into heavy equipment he wants me to take a picture of everything I see (and then blog it). I have only taken one pic so far but Levi is going to LOVE THIS.
2 comments:
You forgot to mention that he wore the helmet all the time. Not that I made him, he just wanted to.
This is great! Levi is so into heavy equipment he wants me to take a picture of everything I see (and then blog it). I have only taken one pic so far but Levi is going to LOVE THIS.
I love it!! Alika is in one of these at work sometimes, and Tiki is DYING to go sit with him!!! This is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment