Monday, October 29, 2007

YEAH!

When all else fails, call Jim again.

I called Jim again this afternoon when I got home and wanted to go online. I really missed my Internet Explorer. He walked me through the repair. He is very knowledgeable but, being my 'little brother' he is sometimes impatient. We made it through the repair and now my computer is doing MUCH better.

Thank you my dear brother.

Speaking of brothers, Ben had a quiet morning. His feet were hurting some but after a while he was able to sleep. He didn't have much to say, we just watched a little TV.

5 comments:

christy said...

Please tell Ben I said Hi, and I remember playing cards at the cabin and enjoying some of his wine.

Kathy said...

So, do you have Internet Explorer again???It's nice to have someone in the family to help with repairs. And you know our family needs lots of repairs!

We had a great time with ya'll this weekend. I am glad you could make it!

Do you think you will be able to get on my internet now?

Dianne said...

christy- I will share your message with Ben.

kathy- I do have my Internet Explorer again and I sure hope to get the Internet again more easily.

Dina said...

I'm glad he fixed it...I get sooo attached to ya all's blog...can't stop NOW!!!

Jim Salmon said...

Impatient, BUNK. What I do is make Dianne say the correct terms. Not "the thingie doesn't work, or the whatchemacallet is outta whack". Just say it correctly, then she can help the next person. Something about teaching a person to fish, or something like that!! Hmmmmmmm