I just spoke on the telephone with Kenny and wished him a Happy Birthday but have to do it again just in case he gets a chance to check my blogspot. He was at the football game watching Emily cheer. Next week is the last game of the season. We hope to make it there.
We just got home from Kathy's house. Estil and Joe went on a fishing trip yesterday and came up EMPTY. I don't when that has ever happened before. Estil always catches something. My computer was not letting me on the Internet at all. Now that I am home it is almost okay. I seem to have a love/hate relationship with this wonderful machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi!! Happy b-day to your boy!! WOW Estil has NEVER "NOT" CAUGHT A FISH?? Man, Estil you REALLY NEED TO COME HERE AND DO SOME MAGIC HERE!!!! JOE YOU GUYS COME TOO!!
Post a Comment