I always liked this photo too. You all are so cute!
I was looking at Elijah and Naomi tonight playing around, I'm sure that is what it was like for you. Looking up to your big brother, still a kid, but big like an adult.
Sometimes I think about my parents during the time of this photo. WWII was going on and they had three teenagers and three toddlers. Think about the stress!
3 comments:
I always liked this photo too. You all are so cute!
I was looking at Elijah and Naomi tonight playing around, I'm sure that is what it was like for you. Looking up to your big brother, still a kid, but big like an adult.
Sometimes I think about my parents during the time of this photo. WWII was going on and they had three teenagers and three toddlers. Think about the stress!
wow. 3 teenagers around the same age, and 3 toddlers close in age...
so, you all had the same DAD? MOM?
I'm sorry, i keep forgeting. I guess I wasn't very inquisitive while my parents were alive ( boy all the questions I'd ask NOW )
Post a Comment